Into the Wild: Announcing our Series A
“Companies can plow all their resources into building and testing apps fit for millions of users, but they can never truly know how their software will behave until it’s pushed out into the wild.”Paul Sawers, VentureBeat
We made it official. For the past few years, we’ve been quietly working on our Continuous Verification Platform for a small set of early customers. We’ve watched them improve their reliability, availability, and security while better understanding their ever-changing, complex systems. In January, we announced our $12M Series A funding led by Intel Capital, with participation from True Ventures and Mango Capital.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools they need to reach their availability, security, and reliability goals. Because, in the modern world of software development, engineers need more information than just knowing if their software was built correctly (Continuous Integration) or deployed to customers (Continuous Delivery). Both CI and CD are excellent practices, but these engineers and developers need a new class of tooling to know the boundaries of their system and their safety margin. This class of tooling is Continuous Verification.
This is how the modern engineer releases software into the wild.
Find out how Verica Continuous Verification Platform can work for your organization, just request a demo.
We are very thankful for our customers, partners, industry veterans, and fellow engineers who have helped us get to this point. Tooling and implementing principles of chaos engineering in a controlled way is extremely hard for most enterprises. This funding will help us continue to build an enterprise-first platform with the right abstractions and useability to help companies move from reactive incident cleanup to proactive incident avoidance.
Here’s a roundup of recent Verica coverage:
- Continuous Verification Company Verica Raises $12M to Make Systems More Resilient (VentureBeat)
- Facebook apps back online after widespread outage (Washington Post)
- Facebook, WhatsApp, AWS: How to prevent the software outages that threaten the services we rely on (Fortune)
- The Morning Download: AWS Outage Offers Lessons for CIOs; Thwarting Hackers, Modernizing Networks (Wall Street Journal)
- The continuity lessons of the Facebook outage (SC Magazine)
- Verica Raises $12M in Series A Funding to Scale Continuous Verification Platform (Business Wire)
Request a demo to discover how the Verica Continuous Verification Platform can work for you to proactively discover system weaknesses and failures before they happen.
If you liked this article, we’d love to schedule some time
to talk with you about the Verica Continuous Verification Platform
and how it can help your business.