- Learn why complex systems need Continuous Verification
- See where Chaos Engineering fits with Continuous Verification
- Understand the difference between Verification and Validation
- Read examples of Continuous Verification in use
- Discover where Continuous Verification is heading in the future
Free Download: Continuous Verification Whitepaper
Continuous Verification will become the primary way organizations operate complex systems at scale with confidence.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn why complex systems need Continuous Verification and where Chaos Engineering fits within the discipline; you’ll see the difference between Verification and Validation; read examples of Continuous Verification in use; and discover where CV is heading in the future.
Chaos Engineering is about making the chaos inherent in the system visible
The complexity of our software & systems continues to increase.
Dev teams need a way to prevent costly security and availability incidents.
Continuous Verification is the proactive answer to our complex systems’ needs.